Thursday, November 6, 2008

Engaged!

We're ENGAGED! I know... we've been engaged for almost 5 months now, and I'm just NOW getting this blog site going. I really just wanted this to be a way I could share with our family and friends what's going on in our lives. (And share some awesome pictures too!)

So back story: John proposed (finally!) August 2, 2008. It came out of no where, according to me. What a proposal though! I was completely shocked. Didn't see it coming. With some wonderful Hagood help, he pulled every inch off perfectly. It's well-documented in pictures and video, and I will always treasure that precious day. Praise be to God that we have been brought together, and it's our ultimate desire to have a house that serves only Him!

Here are a few pictures of that hot, hot August day!

No comments: