Monday, March 2, 2009

Ready to dice, slice and make something nice!

Saturday, one of my best friends and her mom gave us the most unique, creative and fun kitchen shower! Michelle and her mom Patsy went above and beyond for this special party... that we all know I needed. Not so much for the gifts, but for the HELP in the KITCHEN! Everyone shared a simple recipe in hopes that John can get some good meals out of me! Here are a few of the great pictures from the shower. Thank you so much Michelle and Mrs. Patsy!


And then when I got home, John and I with our "Happily Ever After" plate. I can't wait to display it in the house!

And on a sidenote, if anyone else has a simple recipe worth trying, please email it to me! I'm open to anything that is easy and delicious! Email me at LaurenABethune@gmail.com.

No comments: