Monday, June 29, 2009

Beautiful Isaiah

I finally got to see a best friend's baby this weekend. Isaiah is the beautiful baby boy of Ashley and Trey. This baby is just so incredibly adorable! With big brown eyes and a happy contentment, he really steals your heart. Within minutes, we just fell in love with each other! Ashley and Trey are also doing a wonderful job with keeping him on a schedule. They've been very disciplined with his sleeping and eating times... and this is their first baby!! Sign me up as a babysitter for this one!

That flash really gets him...

One of my favorite Bible verses actually comes from Isaiah... and this is what I hope baby Isaiah will cling to in life: "When you pass through the waters, I [God] will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior." Is. 42:2-3. Love you, Isaiah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You are a natural!! I can't wait for your turn (x's 4)!! Don't tell John I said that!!! :)

Carl said...

Awesome. I'm glad you are in the blog-o-sphere. I owe you the BIGGEST apology for not coming to your wedding. Court was down in Dothan and really needed my help. Still, I'm sorry. I would have loved to see how it all went down. Next time you're in the Ham, let's go on a double date or something. In fact, Stef-n-Jeff are going to come up for a sleepover sometime soon. You two could come too. It'll be a giant, adult slumber party. Boy that sounds ridiculously fun. I'll let you get up with the kids.