Friday, November 6, 2009

Walk as Jesus Did

Yay for the weekend being here! The only thing that might be stressful for us this weekend is that Alabama/LSU game!

Just wanted to share a verse that's been on my mind lately ... Actually, this verse just keeps coming up and keeps coming up .. and keeps coming up. It's found in 1 John and it's directed towards Believers who needed to be reminded of what the Christian life was suppose to be. It says, "This is how we know we are in Him: Whoever claims to live in Him must walk as Jesus did." 1 John 2:5-6 This passage talks about knowing God ... and how if we say we "know Him" but aren't obeying his commandments and showing love ... well then, do we really "know Him"? Lord, I pray that John and I will walk as YOU DID!

Speaking of John ... Still loving the pictures Lori took!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh, yeah. I think you're walking as He did. I see it! Love y'all!

Lindsay said...

Y'all are just perfect for each other! God knew long ago that you two would find each other, it's amazing.