Thursday, February 25, 2010

Vintage Picture

A friend sent me an email today that said "Memory Lane...." with a picture of John attached. Boy did I EVER get a kick out of this one! This friend knows how I love vintage (aka: old) pictures, especially when they are of my John.

The picture was taken when John worked for Governor Riley - way before he ever worked for the Department of Senior Services or Alabama Nursing Home Association. So two thoughts came to mind. First, working with Alabama's seniors must just be John's destiny [hence the backdrop]. And my second thought: Was John 16 when he worked there?!
I'm sure John's reply will be that I have helped him age. Another friend has replied that possibly child labor laws were violated with him working! WOW! What a laugh I have gotten today!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

John looks like he got into his dads suit or something!! haha