Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Whitney's Wedding Pictures ... Ahhh!

Between Whitney and I, Lisa Marie (Whit's wedding photographer) probably wants to block us from her Facebook and email. But it's just because we haven't been able to contain ourselves since the wedding... so anxious to see the pictures! And then her email came today saying half of the pictures are up, and boy were we excited! After spending about an hour with Whit tonight looking at the 500 plus pictures, I'm glad I'm not deciding what's going in the wedding book and what has to be cut!

Here are just a few of my faves. (These are watermarked, though. But you can still tell how pretty they are!)



Could this next picture be any more precious?


I just look at this and smile. You are just a fun, beautiful- in- every-way sister, Whitney!


And the newlywed couple .... Ahhhh....


Can't wait for Whitney to post all of them - or at least her faves.

Photo credit Lisa Marie Photography.

1 comment:

McArdle's said...

These are beautiful! I love the couple picture with the flag in the background - very classy!