Monday, May 11, 2009

4 Children.... or Just 1?

This is the sweet, sweet baby that crawled and roamed all over our house Saturday! (So glad John and I had just cleaned the house!) We (with the great help of John's sister, Kelly) watched Owen while his mommy did a couple of photo shoots. Talk about on-the-go and a completely happy one year old! But, for the 5 or so hours we kept him, I think the realism of babies and kids finally set in: IT'S NOT SO EASY!!

We absolutely love the little man as his sister Katelyn calls him. He gave us some great laughs, and he also reminded me of what a GREAT BLESSING children are. But at the end of the day, I thought, "4 babies... or just 1?"

2 comments:

Lori Mercer said...

These are AWESOME!!! I love them all! Thank you so much for watching him on Saturday! I know ya'll he had a great time because he was sound asleep not long after he got back in his car seat! :) Always a good sign that he played hard!

John and Lauren said...

You are sooo welcome and we'll do it again anytime! If he'll come over more often, I'm convinced I could lose 5 or 10 pds!