Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Updates

John and I have been married for a month! It was a month yesterday! Still, life hasn't slowed. We've been busy unloading boxes, stuffing things into closets and cooking - yes, I've been cooking! When I find my camera, I will show you the first REAL meal I cooked!

Still waiting on our pictures from Jim -- agghh, I'm so anxious! And we're still waiting to see the video. Please - I'm in agony folks! I need to re-live the day again! :)

Just thought I would show you one reason I just love my John. This is something so simple, but he knows how much it means to me. In the busy-ness of the day when phones are ringing off the hook, the Swine Flu just won't go away...a simple note is all I need. Just showing he cares...
--------
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 1:35 PM
To: Matson, Lauren
Subject: Hey
How is your day going? What have you been up to? We're in the afternoon seminar. JM Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: