Monday, December 7, 2009

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

Even our Christmas tree is a compromise! John wanted colored lights and I wanted white. John wanted a tree from a Christmas tree farm. I thought a Home Depot tree would be just fine. So he got the tree from the farm and I get the white lights! Sounds like a good deal to me!

Here's our trip to Wadsworth Christmas Tree Farm. Such nice people with a huge selection!



That's the one we chose! Amazing how different a tree looks once you get it home and decorated ... No pictures of that yet. Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh, how fun!!! Can't wait to see it all decorated and beautiful!

Lindsay said...

That is the same Christmas Tree farm that we always went to growing up. I have very fond memories of that time. But, I have to say I do love my "Hobby Lobby" tree and of course the white lights. Can't wait to see it all decorated.