Monday, May 24, 2010

The Bridesmaid Luncheon

I love a nice luncheon. I love it even more when it's all girls. And EVEN more when it's all girls who like to TALK over really girly food!

We had Whitney's bridesmaids luncheon Saturday. It was perfect! Fun girls and great food! The gifts Whitney gave us were perfect for summer. A monogrammed beach towel, flip flops, monogrammed koozie --- all in a cute beach bag! Great job, Whit! (And mom.)

I'll let Whitney blog about her luncheon with all the pictures. I'll share just this one ....


Just three more weeks until she is Mrs. Lehmann! Time- please slow down! I don't know if I'm prepared for this yet! :)

2 comments:

Margie Walters said...

Cute picture of you and your sister! I still can't believe you guys are sisters!!! I remember when my sister got married and "left" the family... it was a sweet, emotional day! Enjoy the day!

John and Lauren said...

Haha Thanks, Margie! We do look so different. But on the phone, you probably can't tell us apart.

Bunko -- soon!!